Published on August 14th, 2009 | by Liz Azyan0
LGEO Research joins Reach Further as a social media researcher
As part of LGEO Research plans for expansion (spreading my wings!), I’ve been recently recruited as a part-time researcher with Reach Further. Here’s a bit of a snippet about Reach Further from their website.
Reach Further works with businesses, educational & membership organisations to adopt & embed social and collaborative technologies to deliver learning & commercial advantage.
For businesses and organisations, we can help you:
- save money & time;
- create new income streams;
- market and manage your own web presence via the social marketing mix;
- find and retain customers online, via social media strategy;
- grow online communities and networks of stakeholders by providing online community management
For schools, colleges and universities, we can help you:
- design courses for elearning to incorporate appropriate learning technologies;
- understand and adopt web 2.0 and social media technologies;
- develop skills in e-moderating and online teaching for web-based learning;
- apply elearning tools to pedagogical objectives.
So, if any of you are interested in what Reach Further has to offer, please feel free to contact me for more information.